View All Tenders

Online Submitted Tender

Organization Name

National Database and Registration Authority NADRA

Address 221-A SRA Colony
City Multan
Tel No. 061-9220133
Fax No. 061-6551260
Receipt No 142980
Tender No NADRA/AUC/2020-21/01
Description NADRA Regional Head Office Multan invites sealed bids for the disposal of following 11x condemned vehicles/Motorcycles on ?AS IS ? WHERE IS? basis:- Sr Type of Vehicles Qty a. TOYOTA Hilux 02 b. HYUNDAI Shahzore (fabricated with rare cabin) 01 c. SUZUKI Bolan Van 01 d. HONDA Motorcycles 70 CC 04 e. SOHRAB Motorcycles 70 CC 03 Terms & Conditions:- 1. Auction Form/Document along with detail terms and conditions can be obtained from NADRA RHO, 221/A, SRA Colony, Multan during working Hours (in working days only) from 27 Jul to 20 Aug 2020. 2. Completely filled Auction Form/Document in properly sealed envelope must reach at NADRA Regional Head Office, 221-A, SRA Colony, Multan by mail/hand on or before 20 Aug 2020 till 1130 Hours. 3. Bids will be opened on the same day at 1200 Hours at same place in the presence of bidders who wish to participate. 4. The vehicles can be inspected at NADRA MT, 1902/7-A Shah Shams Road, Near Chowk Rashidabad Multan in working hours from 10 to 20 Aug 2020 in working days only 5. Pay Order of 10% of quoted amount against each vehicle will be attached with Auction Form/Document as earnest money (refundable) in the name of ?NSRC Disbursement Account NADRA RHO Multan?. 6. The successful/highest bidder will deposit the remaining 90% amount within three working days after approval of the bid by the concerned Authority. 7. Successful bidder will have to pay withholding tax above the offered bid (10% for filer & 15% for Non-Filer. 8. RHO NADRA Multan reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids and to add or withdraw any vehicle before opening of bids
Remarks Auction Documents are available at NADRA RHO Multan
Advertisement Date 27/7/2020
Closing Date 20/8/2020
Closing Time 11:30:00 AM
Opening Time 12:00:00 PM
Tender Documents
Estimated Cost
Tender Nature National
Earnest Money 10%
Bid Validity
Bid/Tender Document Cost
Remarks Auction Documents are available at NADRA RHO Multan